We would like your feedback on changes to the 2018-2022 Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP). The TIP is the region’s short-range program, identifying projects to receive federal funds and projects of regional significance to be implemented during the next three to five year period. MARC amends the TIP on a quarterly cycle to accommodate additions and changes to projects.
The proposed amendment includes 33 projects:
- 7 new projects to be added, including, but not limited to:
- #280140 – Sign replacement on I-435 south of K-32
- #690251 – Slide repair on M-350
- #990314 – Job order contracting for bridge repair
- 26 modified projects, including, but not limited to:
- #996095 – Bike share phases 3 and 4. Schedule change to FFY 2018*
- #690369 – Noland & M-350 intersection. Schedule change to FFY 2020*
* As noted in the MARC Reasonable Progress Policy, TTPC and the MARC Board of Directors must approve the requested schedule change.
Details of these projects are available for review here.
Share your comments by Friday, Jan. 5, 2018.
- By mail: Mid-America Regional Council, 600 Broadway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64105
- By phone: 816-474-4240
- By fax: 816-421-7758
- By email: email@example.com
MARC’s Total Transportation Policy Committee will document and review all comments. Find additional information about the MARC transportation planning process in A Guide to Transportation Decision Making and in MARC’s Public Participation Plan.