Periodically, MARC seeks public comments on transportation planning efforts and major amendments to transportation plans. Our public input page provides details about how to submit your comments. All comments will be documented and reviewed by MARC’s Total Transportation Policy Committee.
We are currently seeking public feedback on one transportation-related program.
2016 Third Quarter Amendment to the 2016–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Comments are due by Friday, July 8, 2016.
The TIP is an important, short-term planning document that helps budget funds for significant transportation improvements in the region. It identifies significant projects that receive federal funds to be implemented over the next three to five years.
The proposed 2016 third quarter amendment to the 2016-20 TIP includes 51 projects:
- 44 new projects to be added, including, but not limited to:
- #257010 – Section 5311 Assistance for Bonner Springs.
- #990257 – ADA Transition Plan Projects.
- #990276 – Motorist Assist Operations and Staff.
- #990279 – KC Scout Intelligent Transportation System.
- Seven projects have been modified in scope, schedule or budget.
Details of the projects are available online at: http://marc.org/transportationinput
Submit your comments:
- By mail: Mid-America Regional Council, 600 Broadway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64105
- By phone: 816/474-4240
- By fax: 816/421-7758
- By email: email@example.com